Ocean's Breath Plateau feast of tongues
morning star
128 Posts
Ooc — roni
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: thoughts of abortion, disordered eating, general sad stuff

For four days and four nights Tulugak drifted in and out of uneasy sleep. Occasionally, @Chakliux would offer her meals of saltfish and roots rich in energy of which she had only nibbled. She knew she must eat but found little motivation, for her unborn children would quickly siphon it away.

When she did not sleep, all that occupied her mind was thoughts of what grew within. How big were they now? Each morning she would check anxiously for a swell in her belly, but her sides had remained dull and thin for now. The relief always came with a stab of guilt. 

That would make it real.

As the sun filtered in through the roof of the lodge, she heard the hushed whispers of the seal hunter’s family beyond the wall and wondered if she could ever be as happy as them. The sister wives with their five, sparkling children, surrounded with love and adoration - how did they do it? 

Why didn’t she feel it?

She felt no love for them, only the bitter realisation that they would interfere with her life in the worst ways. Taking a deep breath, she slipped from the lodge in search of @Rodyn, remembering her conversation with T.K which had spurred her here in the first place. There was comfort in purpose, a chance to let her mind rest, as she called low for Moontide’s head.

went on a bit of a ramble, will tone it down in later posts. If this is too heavy, lmk <3 but she wants to relay the message
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was out and about. It just so happened that the call that came to him. Came on the spurs of a visit bsck home. He was trying hard to make sure his pack was provided for come winter. But guilt also ate at him for not being as present as he so wished.

He titled an ear and headed towards the sound of a call and shifted. Yellow eyes coming to rest on the she wolf that called.

Hello. You calledme.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
morning star
128 Posts
Ooc — roni
"Rodyn?" 

She regarded his imposing form briefly before her head dipped low, breathing once, twice, to still the shakiness in her voice. "I met a friend of yours - @T.K. - do you remember them?" Putting on her best smiley-face, she hoped Rodyn would focus on her words more than the wobble in her step.

Silently, she wondered what had sparked his friendship with long-one. If it was anything like their meeting, the creature's mannerisms were far too endearing to resist.
"Common" // "Inuktitut"
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,614 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
A small smile. That would be me.

At her next words his eyes crinkled at the corners and his tail wagged.

Of course I remember them. Are they okay? I haven't seen them since a little after winter. Do they look healthy? Happy?

Rodyn had adored T.K. since the get go. He couldn't explain and he didn't try. It was just a friendship that he adored.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.