Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
All Welcome 
Rodyn followed his well worn path's along the borders. Eyes on the horizon. The sky was clear. The air was warm. He knew autumn was coming, but not yet, not yet. There were more than enough riches for his pack mates. Their food would last the winter. Now the question became do they stay or do they go and take everything with them. The thought of moving all their stores, he wouldn't lie made his stomach hurt a little bit. It was a lot of stuff.

However, he had done it before and he would do it again. But first he needed to speak with Panuk. With Callyope. And determine if this was the right thing for him and his village. He sighed and bent his nose to the ground. Snuffling at the borders. Adding his scent into the mix.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Warrior
11 Posts
Ooc — siv
i meant to start smth but work got busy, hope it's ok to crash this! <3

the scent of the bearish leader was strong.

urs took a great deal of comfort in this and began to snuffle after the man. he would be unaware that the man might have been burdened by thought. instead he saw this as a chance for some semblance of manly bonding.

a low whoof escaped him as he made to trot up alongside his new leader.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
you can crash my party anytime.

Rodyn's scent was all over the borders. He made sure to keep them strong. He did not want someone to come among them and cause issue.

A smile for the younger male. Hello Urs.

A swish of his tail as they walked. However, rodyn realized the boy would need to slow his stride for even as big as he was this youth outweighed, outmatched him in every way.

Are you settling in well?
Moontide
Warrior
11 Posts
Ooc — siv
<33

a grunt of wordless greeting in return.

an idle flick of his ear in consideration. good, it had not been long but he already thought he had spotted somewhere to settle at nights.

are you on patrol?

there is a boyish nonchalance to his question.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
This one wasn't much if a talker. But that was alright. Rodyn himself mostly existed in silence. It was how he listened to the world around him.

A nod. Of sorts. I always like to make sure the borders stay strong. And I keep an eye out for dangers or anyone who need my held. Sometimes I find something to hunt.,
Moontide
Warrior
11 Posts
Ooc — siv
it sounded much like a patrol to him. maybe they had different thoughts on what such a thing might be. he decided either way it was not worth fussing over when the man spoke of hunting.

what have you found today? something to hunt? another newcomer? there is some youthful humor glimmering in his voice and eyes.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Patrol to him seemed like guarding. And he wasn't necessarily guarding. But he supposed he was marching and keeping it safe so he was. It was difficult to put his thoughts into words.

I found a few rabbits. Found some beds where the deer lay last night andinto the morning. A doe and two fawns by the look of it. There haven't been many newcomers to our shores this year. You were one of the few. We also had a misplaced pack come a few days before you had. there were 4 or 6 of them.

What brings you about today? Planning on hunting or learning the lay of the land?
Moontide
Warrior
11 Posts
Ooc — siv
it was plenty of information to take in, but he absorbed the important parts of it.

i think hunting. he decided and there was a light within his eyes. one of the fawns? or maybe you mean to leave them to grown.
Moontide
Alpha*
1,635 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn wasn't much of a talker. But when it came to hunting and trying to make conversation. he could be rather long winded when he wanted too. But he tried not too. Some wolves didn't have the patience for words.

I'm fine with taking one. They are probably half grown by now. Shall we?

A similar light lit up the yellow of Rodyn's gaze. He always loved a hunt.