Otatso Wetlands let me dangle at a cruel angle
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas sat folded between the cold tuck of granite and limestone, where her gaze traced the ugly sprawl of a conchoidal fracture in the stone's facet. she had opted to secure herself in this dank chasm the night prior -- and despite the sun's ready advance still found herself in the dark grotto, as if emulating the sorrowful and isolated life of a earth-weary troglobite.

so she counted cracks, detritus - the imprint of some long vanished fern that sat in the stone. a deplorable memory of the cretacean era, here marked and forever forgotten. caiaphas' seclusion was immediately marred as overhead footsteps thundered marking the passing of some unknown being.

pale as ectoplasm the wraith rose, pulling out of the gnarled entrance with streaks of mud staining her flank. ahead a medium-sized wolf, dingy and sundry in coat. she watched the female for a moment and then followed, taking painstaking care to remain quiet in her passing. she hung back a fair distance, trailing in the manner of some sad shadow acquitted from its' corporeal partner.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Bhreac - August 27, 2015, 04:20 PM
RE: let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Caiaphas - August 28, 2015, 09:22 AM
RE: let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Bhreac - August 28, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: let me dangle at a cruel angle - by Caiaphas - August 29, 2015, 05:48 PM