Phoenix Maplewood Bad news, good news
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna look at the two males now with some curiosity. She stayed politely quiet when the dark male spoke. Her green eyes traveled over him. He was big and looked really strong. It was no wonder she was startled in the beginning. Yet, the male lowered his tail and actually seemed to show some submissiveness to her. Desna was quite surprised at this. After all she was youngster and not one of the alpha. She was used to her low rank so seeing these strangers show respect to her made Desna quite flattered. She could see why her mother would like the dark male. He introduced himself and the other. Her hazel green eyes traveled to the pale male. Her ears popped forward with interest. He seemed about her age and had eyes like fire, just like her sister.

Steady was speaking so she quickly turned her attention back to him. He spoke about knowing her mother and wanting to see her. Her mother hadn't really told her about meeting him but then again she hadn't been around much after her mother returned. She had a fight with her sister while her mother had been away, and after that she had been looking for herbs when the cougar-- Oh. She wasn't going to tell Steady that she hadn't heard of him before it seemed that it would hurt his feelings. He looked quite hopeful. Desna lightly jumped as Mason seemed to instantly add something to Steady's words. Desna's ears dropped a bit knowing that her information wasn't the one the two males were looking for.

"I'm Desna," she introduced at first. "Um. I don't think my mother can come and meet you. I'm sorry I am sure she would have loved to see you again, Mr. Steady," she spoke that last bit to him. "My mother is indeed a caregiver, mostly a sitter but she was working towards her medical trade. But when looking out for herbs in the marshlands she was attacked by a vicious cougar," Desna spoke, clearly a bit upset about it. "She is very weak, her wounds... you don't want to see them to be honest. I think it is better that you will remember my mother as you last saw her," she stated, not wanting to tell about the possible impending death that was looming over her mother. Desna tried to level her voice but of course it was very stressful on a teenager to see her mother so badly injured. Still she was proud of herself that she didn't burst into tears but could talk about it with some maturity. "Our alpha Reek is a medic, and well, my mother told me things too but I am not a caretaker myself," she admitted quietly. Her hazel eyes falling into Mason's orange ones with genuine sorry. "My mother loved helping so I am sure she would have told you some tricks. But... Yeah. I'm sorry."
Messages In This Thread
Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 11, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 11, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 12, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 13, 2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 15, 2016, 11:16 AM