Phoenix Maplewood Bad news, good news
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna turned her head to Steady when he returned. She could understand what he was coming from. Though Desna was confused about the fact that Steady seemed so upset about this, which probably meant he knew her mother well, then why had she never told her about this Steady? Desna decided not to question it now. She only nodded to the dark colored man in thank you because she was soon distracted by Mason pressing his nose against her cheek. She felt some heat rising through her body, looking a bit flushed for a moment. She smiled a bit shyly at Mason.

"She didn't have such a nice life, she told me once. She was bullied for her red eyes and white fur. When she came to these lands she continued to have struggled. I think she fought so hard before that now she is just too tired to pull herself back up. Luckily, she made sure that we would have an okay life. She lived to take care of us really," Desna spoke, feeling that this kinda worked therapeutic to talk about her mother. She realized how much upbringing could do to a wolf. Her mother had to deal with bullying but Desna had to deal with separation of her parents. She looked at the two males, now realizing that it might be a bit strange to say all of that to two strangers. Yet, seeing that she felt better she wasn't going to dwell on it.

"I gave him some advise too, Mr. Steady," she explained to him, not wanting to be rude but still she found she had given good advise. It had to be mentioned. "I don't know anyone else but our alpha but he is busy right now. I'd rather not call him, I'm sorry," she ended in a whisper. "But when I know someone I can send them to you!," she offered. Desna could be quite bossy and she had the feeling she could totally make other wolves do what she liked, well most of the time. As a pup that had worked but now she was becoming more of an adult and she had to live with a pack's structure.

@Mason My other character Sebastian is a healer/medic so maybe after he goes to BFW to confront his dad we could have a thread :D And I think you can use this one too right? Dedication to become a caregiver is there at least!
Messages In This Thread
Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 11:48 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 11, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 11, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 12, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 12, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 13, 2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by RIP Valette - January 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: Bad news, good news - by Mason - January 15, 2016, 11:16 AM