Stone Circle when there's nowhere else to run
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
She was met with a gush of excitement from Clary. Valette chuckled softly. It basically came down to the point where this female was a new recruit and Clary was very much liking her. Then the female preferring the name Red started to add on more information. Valette listened eagerly. "Well, I think Clary will like you even more then. She wants to become a scout as well. And we have great hunting grounds here," Valette nodded.

Valette could use some wolves helping with the hunting. Soon she wouldn't be able to hunt and she would need others to do it for her. Clary looked like she was going to burst. But Valette had a good feeling about this Red. 'We do have room for you, and since you already befriended my daughter I'd say you are welcomed in," Valette spoke. "However, I do expect to see you pulling your weight. By helping with hunting and the borders," Valette added. It was not more than normal to ask that of the female. She had been respectful towards Valette so the alpha female didn't expect any trouble coming from the female joining their ranks.
Messages In This Thread
when there's nowhere else to run - by FiraCardinal - May 02, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 02, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 05, 2018, 10:44 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by RIP Valette - May 07, 2018, 02:43 AM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 07, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: when there's nowhere else to run - by Clary - May 12, 2018, 07:09 PM