Barrow Fields i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
for a while yet the sylph craned her neck, trying with little avail to see just how far the fleet steps of the hind traversed. after several hundred feet the tracks disappeared around the hump of a snow clad barrow, thus ending caiaphas’ interest in pursuing. 

not  that she had the ability to bring down a healthy deer herself. 

as she looked back to the south, she saw a figure driving — or drifting — towards her. measuring him with careful pause, she noticed the lacking of scars that accompanied his charcoal pelt, sinking in crisscross patterns deep into the burnished copper of his nape. something had gotten him at some point — and the scars he wore made her surprised he had gotten away at all. 

intrigued — mostly to find out of it was the blasted bear’s doing — she too stepped towards him, her lambent yellow gaze betraying her focus. once they were reasonably close she drew to a halt and spoke.  what got you?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: i was lost in the cities, alone in the hills - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 03:55 PM