Firestone Hot Springs your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus stepped from the hole, turning around to face creature in full. the beast did not explain 'china' further, leaving arcturus to assume it was some pack out of the wilds. what came next was a refreshing amount of honesty. arcturus stilled, sizing the male up with a lopsided grin that seemed to fade as he noticed the change of posture in the male.

mistaking it at first for aggression, he tensed -- but then noticed the rather regal playbow creature executed. arcturus' tail swayed lightly in rejoinder, for he recognized the universal sign for play. "should we put some ground rules in place? no blood wounds, no going for eyes. do you have preferences otherwise?"

already he could feel a sense of excitement crawling within him. early spring was the lone male's hour to prove ones' worth -- and his hour had come at last.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood - by Arcturus - January 19, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: your blues are rapping, and it fits my mood - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 08:21 PM