Firefly Glen the old haunt
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
"Sleep," Osiris replied lamely. "And avoiding daylight—whenever I have them, I'm really sensitive to light." he added, wondering if she could relate. It was promising the hear that she no longer had them. "But, I'm glad you were able to get rid of them," he added, softer. "They really stink." There wasn't much else to say; headaches had ruined his days before, and he was sure that they'd continue to. 

Osiris was ready to take Leta to Moonspear—her story was believable, she seemed trustworthy, and she was nice. "I'm glad you came," he said. "I'm sure my parents will appreciate hearing from Easthollow—they're the Alphas here. Their names are Dirge and Hydra." Osiris wasn't sure how much Leta had known about Moonspear, and he figured that a quick lesson about the pack wouldn't hurt. He turned in the direction of Moonspear as Leta spoke again, and he froze mid-step as she complimented him. Her opinion of him humbled him, and he smiled lamely; he liked the sound of Osiris the brave

"Well, if I'm Osiris the brave, then you must be Leta the brave," he replied sincerely. "I've never traveled as far as you did to get here," alone, no less! "That's something a brave person does.". When asked about Ayla and Nikai, and their litter, Osiris shook his head. "I haven't heard anything yet," he said. "But if anything changes, I'll be the first one to tell you." he promised. 

Osiris' attention turned towards the night sky, as Leta regarded the stars with excitement. "Yeah, they are," he confirmed, his expression softening; her enthusiasm was infectious. "I have a ledge on the mountain that gives me a view of the sky, sea, and everything else—do you want me to show you?" Then, as a caveat, he added, "I... don't really know too much about the stars... but I'd be willing to learn, you know, if you do."
Messages In This Thread
the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 14, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 15, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 18, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Leta - May 18, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: the old haunt - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 19, 2020, 01:46 PM