Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
last post for me! :D

The islander's expression brightened at Erzulie's words. An opening! He appreciated, and was thankful for, her sensibility. This oppertunity would not be wasted. Yet underneath the woman's steady demeanor was a ripcurrent. Njord, like a soft-shelled crab, could be sensitive at times -- unlike his ironhide brother -- and so Erzulie's melancholic gaze was not lost on him. The Sveijarn could only wonder what occupied her mind, but shrugged it off as being preoccupied with moving her family. 

He listened closely, bemused by A.) He was actually talking to a leader of the pack, B.) There were two women leading the pack, and C.) They were mates!! He had never heard of such a thing... but Njord loved it. The less like Atlan the better! A smile from ear to ear beamed. "Aye, Erzulie! I'll follow you, Rosalyn, and Rusalka!" he promised with a happy wave of his red tail. A new beginning.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 04, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 05, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 05, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 05, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 08, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Njord - November 09, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: Hungry Soul - by Erzulie - November 11, 2020, 12:31 AM