Dragoncrest Cliffs to your love? sappho,
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
One post (potentially) from me for continuity :D He hasn't noticed Grim in her hiding place.

Dragoncrest's cliffs cut through the hazy marine layer like a blade. Waves boomed against the stone, fortified by tall pines nestled in outcroppings like watchful sentinels. It was, quite possibly, the most majestic place Njord had ever seen. He followed Erzulie closely up its harrowing corridors (trying his best to memorize this path as they went) to their new home.

The pair talked a bit on the way, mostly bringing Njord up to speed about Valravn and the bear, and Njord explaining island life on Meares to the South, but he could feel a tension… a preoccupation… as they grew nearer to the cliffs, and the islander fell silent. He trailed behind his cinnamon captain, fox red tail wagging excitedly.

As they moved into the heart of the territory, he could feel a shift in Erzulie. A seriousness. It reminded him of his mother. “You must be tired of me, that was quite the road trip!” he told the leader with a laugh. “I’ll leave you be and go explore a bit,” he suggested. “Catch up later?” Should Erzulie agree, the boy would turn and head off into the woods, eager to see this claim Rusalka had staked.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
to your love? sappho, - by Erzulie - November 11, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Grímnismál - November 11, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Rosalyn - November 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Njord - November 11, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Erzulie - November 12, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Grímnismál - November 14, 2020, 08:20 PM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Erzulie - November 17, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Grímnismál - December 04, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: to your love? sappho, - by Erzulie - December 05, 2020, 02:48 PM