Dragoncrest Cliffs Wish I May, Wish I Might
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Rosalyn was known for never mincing words… and today she did not disappoint. She swiftly picked up on her subordinate’s train of thought and quickly ushered a discussion.

I know that Erzulie chose you this spring. I wanted to know your intentions. Do you plan to stay? she asked. Njord spied the impish look on her face, but he couldn’t help be taken aback by the objective way she began the conversation. She thought he'd abandon them? Had he not been loyal to the wives all these months? Njord had known this situation was sticky… being a sire and not an honest father or husband… but it felt like, in this moment, his reason to worry was validated. He was 'chosen' as breeding stock… but not truly loved or desired like he wished to be.

Njord, affronted, steeled himself and bottled these deep feelings, though his voice dropped to convey the serious meaning of his words. “Capt’n… I’d nev’r dream of leavin',” he said earnestly as his blue eyes evaluated Rosalyn. Suddenly Njord felt very vulnerable. "Wha kinna man would I be... leavin' his children... leavin' you 'an his pack? His family?"
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 10, 2021, 10:20 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - May 13, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - May 16, 2021, 10:22 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 06, 2021, 03:30 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 07, 2021, 07:54 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 17, 2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 23, 2021, 08:50 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Rosalyn - June 25, 2021, 08:49 AM
RE: Wish I May, Wish I Might - by Njord - June 28, 2021, 08:34 PM