Noctisardor Bypass spirits haunt these magic hours, dwelling in the sylvan bowers
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
688 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
For the first time in her life, Druid’s hackles prickled. Her ire wasn’t directed at her sister, rather the words she purveyed. Why had nature made the mothers ugly and the fathers beautiful? That seemed awfully out of sorts to the young ecologist. It also seemed like such a waste.

And then there was the fact that the mothers were left to rear the children, though Druid was already aware of this fact of life. She lived it. She noted the lack of equity there, though she viewed it through a very particular lens. Men weren’t suited for or deserving of rearing children. Birthing and raising children was a blessing and honor of which only women were worthy.

Heda’s voice brought her back to a focus. What else have they taught you? she wondered, her demeanor softening as she regarded her sister with fond interest.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: spirits haunt these magic hours, dwelling in the sylvan bowers - by Druid - November 08, 2021, 10:33 AM