Noctisardor Bypass dressed as fae, we chase the bad away
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
688 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
More and more flakes began to swirl through the air, though something else drew her attention. Druid slowed and paused in her step when her mismatched eyes fell upon an unfamiliar she-wolf. She went very still, ears drawing back, gaze assessing. Her nose twitched, taking in the stranger’s scent. She smelled of rain showers, pine needles and, beneath that, the heart of Rivenwood.

Deciding she must be a recent recruit, Druid turned her body slightly to face the woman, bowing her head as she offered a quiet, Hello. I’m Druid. She always felt a little unsure around unfamiliar people, particularly her elders, though recently meeting Mireille and Sobo had built up a little bit of confidence. Who are you?

No sooner had the words left her lips than a snowflake struck her in the eye. Druid blinked rapidly at its cool sting, eyes flicking upward to check if it was raining, only to finally notice the slight flurries with a small gasp.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Druid - November 11, 2021, 08:20 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Ellora - November 11, 2021, 08:27 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Druid - November 11, 2021, 08:37 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Ellora - November 11, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: dressed as fae, we chase the bad away - by Druid - November 11, 2021, 08:54 PM