Noctisardor Bypass spirits haunt these magic hours, dwelling in the sylvan bowers
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
692 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Heda possessed a wealth of knowledge about birds and their habits, which captured Druid’s fascination. She was particularly intrigued by the mention of birds fishing. She tried to picture it, when her sister raised a sinister question.

How could they carry it? she rejoined. She knew firsthand how small wolf pups were when they were very young, yet surely no bird could hoist them away? But Heda had just spoken of eagles and hawks, which did look rather large from afar…

She shuddered a little too, then decided to change the subject. Tell me more about the birds that fish, Druid requested before guessing suddenly, Do ducks and geese eat fish? They spent so much time near the water, it made sense.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: spirits haunt these magic hours, dwelling in the sylvan bowers - by Druid - November 17, 2021, 12:41 PM