Dragoncrest Cliffs in hell i'll be in good company
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Chacal had sought shelter in the woodlands when the winds began to pick up. When the ice pellets began to fall, she wasn't terribly concerned at first, until the lunging winds made each ice pellet sting like a tiny hornet's needle. The trees bowed beneath the weight of the ice and limbs began to crackle and fall off from the evergreens. The earth beneath her feet lifted and tilted sideways suddenly as one of the taller pines was uprooted. She stumbled sideways' but managed to avoid much damage as the tree only fell to about a 45 degree angle, held up by its family- but not for long. 

She heard the silvery, urgent voice of her Maman calling them to the tunnel, so she roved toward the coast, arriving not long after Sobo, but only her Maman and Sobo were currently present. "Coraline? Mireille? Loko?" She called out, in a lyric melody but deduced that they were not present. [b]"I will go look. There is intruder as well. I will find the others." She said, before she roamed back out into the ice pellets again. 

Carefully she trod, for the rocks were beginnig to take on a solid inch of ice that was slick with humidity. "Coraline!! Mireille! Loko?" Her voice but a flickering lighthouse light in the fog, and she continued to search for her siblings.[/b]
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
in hell i'll be in good company - by ThE nArRaToR - December 20, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 20, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Mireille - December 20, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Nessarose1 - December 20, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Zephyr - December 20, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Sobo - December 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - December 20, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Chacal - December 21, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hyacinth - January 03, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hermes - January 03, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2022, 12:25 PM