Noctisardor Bypass [raid] The antipathies, I think
759 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
There were raiders in Rivenwood. Worse still, two of the voices that screamed out for Laurel were familiar in a way that made Druid’s blood run cold. The hunters had come here… but not for her.

Run, now, Druid whispered to @Witch. She’d wanted to shield her guileless sister from this nightmare. But now it darkened their doorstep. Go, she insisted if her litter mate put up any protest.

Although she didn’t think of herself as brave and she most certainly wasn’t a fighter, this was Druid’s home. She would do anything to keep it, her sister, her mother and Mahler safe. Breath ragged, legs shaky and stomach twisted in knots of fear, she followed the sound of the shouting.

She had never gotten a good look at the two hunters, yet she would never forget their smell. This she-wolf was one one of them. Druid felt as though her bladder might void as she came closer.

If I tell you where to find Laurel, Druid puffed, will you leave the rest of us alone and leave Rivenwood?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 05, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 06, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 06, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 06, 2022, 11:42 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Aventus - January 07, 2022, 12:34 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 07, 2022, 01:04 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 08, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Laurel - January 11, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Aventus - January 11, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 11, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 12, 2022, 09:52 AM