Noctisardor Bypass [raid] The antipathies, I think
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
695 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
“You don’t wanna know,” the she-wolf’s lurking partner cut in and Druid realized she didn’t need them to spell it out for her. They’d attempted to murder her in cold blood, so she could only imagine what they intended for Laurel. She still couldn’t grasp why.

Tears blurred her eyes as the woman swore to honor Druid’s conditions. The Mäher flinched and shrank backward when she took a step toward her, a deep growl preceding her words of warning. She was losing patience and Druid didn’t have time to think through her own choices, though what choice did she have?

Desperately needing to keep her closest loved ones and their home safe, Druid choked out general directions to Laurel’s den. She didn’t want to see the woman harmed but Druid could live with losing her. She didn’t know if she could survive without Witch, Sequoia and Mahler.

She drew in a shaky breath, wondering if she’d bought Laurel some time to grab her kids and flee into the night. Feeling terrible, Druid hoped not. She intuited that if these wolves didn’t find Laurel, they would only turn and visit their senseless wrath upon the rest of Rivenwood.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 05, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 06, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 06, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 06, 2022, 11:42 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Aventus - January 07, 2022, 12:34 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 07, 2022, 01:04 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 08, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Laurel - January 11, 2022, 09:32 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Aventus - January 11, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Arielle - January 11, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: [raid] The antipathies, I think - by Druid - January 12, 2022, 09:52 AM