Duskfire Glacier oasis
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Although she didn’t lose consciousness, her head swam so badly that it was like she wasn’t herself at all. She couldn’t even lift her head when figures appeared to render aid, nor did she immediately recognize her very own sister. She weakly lifted her lip and growled in response to the touches, though probably too softly to be heard.

Some part of her brain finally recognized Heda’s scent, dimly at first. But then the realization that her sister was here, helping her, pushed Druid briefly into a kind of lucidity. Heda, she rasped, trying to raise her head after all. There was… a… Witch… a ray… Mireille…?

Her face scrunched as her head fell back to her paws, loosing a groan. Everything hurt and nothing made sense, not even her own thoughts and words. Druid’s eyes became glassy as she receded back into the fever fire.

Feel free to skip me (and consider Dru at your mercy)!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
oasis - by Druid - January 12, 2022, 09:59 AM
RE: oasis - by Heda - January 12, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: oasis - by Lane - January 12, 2022, 11:00 AM
RE: oasis - by Druid - January 12, 2022, 11:17 AM
RE: oasis - by Heda - January 12, 2022, 11:29 AM
RE: oasis - by Lane - January 12, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: oasis - by Tuuluuwaq - January 12, 2022, 08:06 PM
RE: oasis - by Heda - January 12, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: oasis - by Lane - January 13, 2022, 08:58 AM
RE: oasis - by Tuuluuwaq - January 13, 2022, 02:52 PM