Dragoncrest Cliffs satyros
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Mireille relayed the tale of her unwitting hiatus from Sapphique. Druid swallowed thickly, remembering that awful day when Erzulie had told her the bad news. They’d called for her so many times, over so many hours, Druid had lost her voice for days. But she pushed all that from her mind, reminding herself that Mireille was home safe now.

She did as she was told, shifting a little as she gazed around the seaside territory. What if someone else came along and found her here, alone? Druid felt some alarm, though before she could so much as rise to her feet, her friend returned with food.

Thank you, she said quietly. Druid loved the peculiar flavor of fish, though she didn’t taste much of anything as she quickly gulped down every last scale and scrap.

Druid sighed when she was finished, glad for the food in her belly and Mireille’s presence, yet still feeling rather melancholic about everything else. Her mind wandered to Heda, who would quickly discover her absence. She hoped they could reunite in mutual forgiveness soon.

For now, it was too unbearable, just like the thought of going back to Rivenwood to find her family slaughtered. She wanted to hope they were alive, perhaps injured like her and thus incapable of going far. But her sister’s wretched words echoed in her head.

The leader of Duskfire said she’d send scouts to Rivenwood, to… see, Druid shared at length. Should I go back and wait for word from them? Or just go to—go home myself? Her damp eyes pleaded with Mireille to help her navigate this horror show.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
satyros - by Druid - January 24, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: satyros - by Mireille - January 26, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: satyros - by Druid - January 26, 2022, 03:32 PM
RE: satyros - by Mireille - January 26, 2022, 03:41 PM
RE: satyros - by Druid - January 26, 2022, 03:51 PM
RE: satyros - by Mireille - January 26, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: satyros - by Druid - January 26, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: satyros - by Mireille - January 26, 2022, 09:45 PM
RE: satyros - by Druid - January 26, 2022, 10:04 PM
RE: satyros - by Mireille - January 30, 2022, 03:57 PM
RE: satyros - by Druid - January 31, 2022, 11:59 AM