Duskfire Glacier minne duett
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
695 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid was about to offer herself up for examination right now, if Lane desired, when the woman said something that made the young girl stiffen. Had Heda gone after the scouts to Rivenwood, even after the awful things she’d said to Druid? No, that didn’t make any sense at all. But it ratcheted up her concern for her sister significantly. Where are you, Heda?

No, she said through trembling lips, Heda said it would be too dangerous. I went to spend some time with my best friend, Mireille. She lives in Sapphique. If Heda’s not here, I don’t know where she is. Her mismatched eyes began to glisten with tears.

But Druid did her best to sniff them back, taking a few deep, slow breaths. I’ll stay here and wait for her, she decided in a soft voice. Lane was anticipating the return of the scouting party, so the two of them could keep one another company and wait here together.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
minne duett - by Druid - January 27, 2022, 11:08 PM
RE: minne duett - by Lane - January 28, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: minne duett - by Druid - January 29, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: minne duett - by Lane - January 29, 2022, 02:59 PM
RE: minne duett - by Druid - January 29, 2022, 08:03 PM
RE: minne duett - by Lane - March 01, 2022, 03:49 PM