Lion Head Mesa lyre
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Crowfeather found himself shocked that Ramesses understood his role – that he knew the importance of a seer, even in his own way. The dark wolf bowed his head.

As the Pharaoh continued to speak, he mentioned words that the shadow had previously shared with him. Crowfeather felt his cheeks grow warm at the memory. He had been upset and Ramesses had made it more difficult.

I- I spoke harshly… the warriors are strong and quick to attack, but if you were a guest to our people, they would not cause harm to you. I do not believe they wish to attack Akashingo. The Starsea is bound to its land. To leave was a great risk, a great dishonor.

Ramesses did appear to be trying. Crowfeather could not fault him for sharing the wealth and luxury he had with those he deemed worthy. The dark figure simply did not feel he was worth the fuss. A part of him wondered if it truly would have been best if the Saints had killed him. All of that trouble would have been erased, fixed.

I will meet with her, of course. I would not simply turn her away… I- I do not know what my plans will be. The warrior Foxfur says he will return in summer to check on my ability to travel. I do not know that I will go with him. I do not know that I will stay, either.

A sigh fell from his lips. Crowfeather glanced to Gucci again, grateful to have even one soul who had not vanished from his side.

I will meet with her and will be respectful and good. You can trust that.

Crowfeather dipped his head. He wished he could speak to Germanicus. Worry clouded his mind and made his chest feel tight.
Messages In This Thread
lyre - by Ramesses - January 15, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: lyre - by Gucci - January 18, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - January 19, 2022, 12:25 PM
RE: lyre - by Ramesses - January 19, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: lyre - by Gucci - January 20, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - January 24, 2022, 04:25 PM
RE: lyre - by Ramesses - January 26, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - January 30, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: lyre - by Ramesses - February 21, 2022, 05:23 PM
RE: lyre - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:06 PM