Duskfire Glacier preshon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
728 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid didn’t know what to say about the waylaid scouts, so she said nothing. Anyway, Heda pressed her for her next moves. She welcomed Druid to come stay at the glacier. She very much appreciated the invitation, though she reeled at the thought of leaving Rivenwood on any kind of permanent basis.

I’m going to go home, she replied, but I’m not sure what’s going to happen next. Mama didn’t really have any answers, either. But she did tell me the names of the raiders. It was probably too little, too late, but she decided to share, The pack is Ursus and the ringleader is Merrick. He’s related to Laurel. Maybe Heda had already learned as much via the scouting party.

For the nth time, she wondered what had caused this apparent blood feud. But she didn’t speculate out loud. Druid could probably share some of her contentious thoughts with her sister, but she decided to just keep them to herself. In a sense, these weren’t Heda’s problems anymore.

I guess you can get back to your new life now, Druid said quietly, her smile a little sad, a little sheepish. I think you picked a wonderful place to call home. The Duskfire wolves seem great, especially Lane. Are you guys really moving? She’d heard whispers during her stay and now it hit her that Heda would be even further away.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
preshon - by Heda - February 06, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 06, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 06, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 09, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 21, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 25, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 25, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 25, 2022, 01:03 PM