Dragoncrest Cliffs Say, could that lass be I?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Yeah! Last one for me :)

Njord smiled at the promise of meeting Meerkat’s blood. In the end, family was everything… and he felt it was important to nurture those connections. He imagined their budding family making the trek to the Caldera in the summer, unaware that Meerkat’s natal pack no longer inhabited the land.

“Maybe you can teach me”
he suggested when Meerkat mentioned her mother had developed her own language to communicate. Njord would be willing to do anything to make an impression.

She went on to ask how he had found Sapphique. “Survival,” he replied candidly with a bob of his head. His brows lifted as he exhaled. “The journey across tha sea was taxin’. I was alone an’ had never hunted on the mainland. I couldna gather enough food to feed myself… and I was rail thin as winter approached. Erzulie found me as her clan traveled from the Seaside Moors towards Dragoncrest. The pack was known as Rusalka, then… an’ they had been recently attacked by a bear. My plan was to only stay until tha Spring and then travel to tha glacier… but somethin’ about the ocean kept me by the cliffs. Fate, maybe.”

On the topic of starvation, Njord thought how the Taiga’s caribou herd had become sickly. Thankfully, Sapphique had a bountiful harvest in the ocean. Seals, clams, muscles, crabs, and fish were a hearty part of their diet, in addition to mainland fare. As if on queue, his stomach grumbled. “Say… do ya have any interest in huntin’ fer razor clams?” he asked her, curious.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 13, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 14, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 19, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 01, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:12 AM