Duskfire Glacier preshon
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It was acutely bittersweet, listening to Heda chat excitedly about her new home. She would be so far, yet that meant she would be out of reach of the dangers which threatened Rivenwood. For that, Druid was relieved, even though it made her ache. She wanted only for her sister to be happy, healthy and safe.

When Heda drew her into a hug, Druid clung to her tightly for long moments. She wanted to stay in this moment forever, knowing that when she released her sister, she couldn’t be sure of the next time they’d see each other. But the sooner she and the Duskfires left, the better. With a bitten back sigh, Druid let go of Heda.

Take care of yourself, Heda, she said quietly, placing a kiss on the other girl’s cheek. And… don’t come back, at least for a few moons. It’s not safe. Enjoy your new home and help your pack get settled in there. Then, when the warm weather returns, perhaps you can come visit again and I will journey with you to see it. Maybe Witch can come along too. It can be a… girls’ road trip, a summer vacation.

With a last, tight smile, an adoring look and a soft, I love you. Goodbye, for now, Druid turned toward the bypass, tears blurring her vision.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
preshon - by Heda - February 06, 2022, 11:11 AM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 06, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 06, 2022, 11:41 AM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 09, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 21, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 21, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 25, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: preshon - by Druid - February 25, 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: preshon - by Heda - February 25, 2022, 01:03 PM