Ouroboros Spine Autumn winds have long since past.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
*me too* though I am slow going, I am slowly remembering.

Brief flashes of thought came to mind, dark fur, gentle eyes. His Mother. Dark fur, his eyes, strong, sure, the voice the curled around him like spring time breezes, that was his father. He missed the burly man, but had tender memories of the hunts they shared, the lessons he was taught. He missed them, but his father had been right. He would find no home amongst their pack lands, anymore. He was too large, to strong and all he had were sisters and little brothers. And old ones his father had gathered. 

A flick of an ear, he listened as a pretty song of shadows and night time crept along his ears. Moonsingers. Much like he, though in the day. It was lovely and he closed his eyes to allow it to wash over him. He was a social creature and had missed others.

Rodyn's eyes were drawn to a figure nearby, he lowered into an easy submissive position, but not prostrate, after all he wasn't asking to join as of yet, just getting the lay of the land. His eyes of yellows traced her alabaster fur, he hadn't seen many white wolves before, most of his kin were dark. They had white accents of course, but he was autumn born, autumn raised. She looked upon him with knowledgeable eyes. A pretty color her eyes, reminded him of the cerulean pools he had come across as he traveled. 

He waved his tail in greeting. And voice full of kindness, but deep like the shadows that had born him he spoke.

"Good day, moonwoman. I'm Rodyn. Just passing through. I saw your stretch of land here, mindful to stay aside, and couldn't help but admire the area. Not many mountains where I'm from."
Messages In This Thread
Autumn winds have long since past. - by Rodyn - May 21, 2022, 08:42 PM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Kukutux - May 21, 2022, 09:17 PM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Rodyn - May 22, 2022, 04:17 AM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Kukutux - May 22, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Rodyn - May 22, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Kukutux - May 22, 2022, 11:02 PM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Rodyn - May 23, 2022, 05:35 AM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Kukutux - May 24, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Rodyn - May 25, 2022, 05:48 AM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Kukutux - May 26, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Autumn winds have long since past. - by Rodyn - May 26, 2022, 09:00 PM