Redsand Canyon A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell
909 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Last for me! ^^

Crowfeather never expected that by the time they had finished their conversation, Katniss would be a member of Mereo. Yet, he stared at Germanicus with disbelief on his face. It had seemed so easy for him to extend his hand to her. She had trespassed, by the stars. While the shadow felt relieved at not having to face the older man’s anger (even directed at another individual), the deeper parts of him were wounded.

Why was it so easy for everyone else? What had happened to turn them into these distant men? Crowfeather could not answer these questions. The dark figure did not understand why it seemed this way to him. He looked at Germanicus and saw himself replaced, over and over, with such ease.

I am… glad you have that sorted. His tone was far from pleased. Crowfeather dipped his snout to the new Mereo member Katniss, and then allowed his gaze to linger on Germanicus for a second longer than he should before he began to limp back into the security of Aquene’s healing quarters. Sleep sounded good. Sleep sounded better than anything else he could face in the world.
Messages In This Thread
A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Crowfeather - June 07, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 12:41 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 02:25 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 03:47 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 07, 2022, 06:19 PM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 08, 2022, 06:17 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 09, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Crowfeather - June 12, 2022, 12:06 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 13, 2022, 06:12 AM
RE: A mess of a story I'm ashamed to tell - by Katniss - June 15, 2022, 06:07 AM