Ravensblood Forest Through Forest and Dale I'll save you
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn stayed near T.K. the entire time. Whispering quietly to them. Letting them know, they were fine, he wouldn't let anything happen to them. Being as supportive as he could.

He turned to T.K. at the she wolves gentle request and asked him quietly. You okay T.K. do you need help? He wasn't sure how T.K. Would react to the news, but he knew they would probably take the chance to do it themselves, than endure a touch.

Rodyn met her gaze, but quickly averted his own, with a small smile. I'm from Moonglow. Kukutux is my leader. T.K. is my friend. I try and take care of them. Rodyn chuffed gently at her, trying to dispell her nervousness.

Nothing wrong with that. I wasn't much of a traveler until recently. You are a healer though. So what you do by staying in your pack lands is important, it's very important.
Messages In This Thread
Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 17, 2022, 09:26 AM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by T.K. - June 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Lorelai - June 21, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 21, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by T.K. - June 22, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Lorelai - June 24, 2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 24, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by T.K. - June 26, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Lorelai - June 27, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 27, 2022, 06:52 PM