Lake Rodney A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,300 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Broad footpaws landed silently as he walked across the lands. Sunlight dappled is russet red coat as he walked. His mind on hunting, and providing. Though some cool, refreshing water would not go amiss. So it was with these thought's Rodyn traveled towards the Lake. He could possibly even catch some fish. That would be nice. Yes Fishing sounded perfect today.

Though he was stopped in is tracks by the tiny black and white wolf near the water. He moved closer with a kind smile on his face, when she spoke aloud. What's happening another day? He asked, then he realized a moment to late, he should have announced his presence rather than just speaking, but it was too late now.
Messages In This Thread
A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - July 09, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - July 11, 2022, 06:15 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 01, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 01, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 05, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 05, 2022, 10:08 AM