Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,300 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Aww poor girl

Rodyn was more than willing to share his knowledge of hunting often. He felt it important to share. She was tiny, but she would be quick. He could work with this.

Rodyn smiled. Some can get more said with less words. I am not of that persuasion though. I can be long winded.

He wagged his tail glad she had a friend to converse with. Even if he didn't speak much.

He would have answered any inquiries she had about Moonglow. He was proud of the pack he was a part of. They were kinder than any he had met, yet they were no push overs. He liked that about them. Their kindness rolled them, but it didn't make them weak.

Rodyn nodded his head. It happens. It took me ten tries, before i caught my first fish. It just takes some time and some practice. As I said Rivers are a little easier, cause they are constantly pushing the fish around. Your form is good. Just remember to strike a little before the fish.
Messages In This Thread
A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - July 09, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - July 25, 2022, 05:55 PM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 01, 2022, 10:43 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 01, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Echo - August 05, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: A dinner, a swim, and maybe even a friend - by Rodyn - August 05, 2022, 10:08 AM