Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Totally didn't realize she knew Kuku. Glad i decided to go with Rodyn. :D

Rodyn scuffed a paw. Nothing wrong with curiosity as long your careful with it. I'm curious myself. just gotta think about it.

He shifted and listened closely. She seemed to be a wolf of simplicity. Liked the small things. Didn't think beyond the day. He was a planner personally, but it was what it was.

Rodyn's ears laid back fearful that he had upset her, but no it had simply shocked her. Then she threw a million questions at him at once, breathless and wondering.

She is very good too me. Teaching me the ways of her people. I am a hunter for them.

He smiled thinking of Kukutux, who had ties almost everywhere. Everyone knew her name. It made him smile, a happy glow deep in his chest. He was a part of her world, and he was so happy for her. That her reach was long. She had done well for herself and would continue to do well. And then his mind turned to Samani. Would people know her name like that. If anything came of the crush he was developing would he be good enough for her. But he shook his head, bring himself back to the present. That was not something that needed bearing on right now.

He heard the unasked question. It isn't that far. I came down for some exploration, but I never go home empty handed. Or I try not too. You wanna help me do some fishing and I can take you to moonglow and Kukutux?
Messages In This Thread
Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - July 28, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - July 28, 2022, 06:01 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - July 28, 2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 06:36 AM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - July 29, 2022, 07:04 AM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - July 29, 2022, 07:36 AM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - July 29, 2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - July 30, 2022, 12:30 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - July 30, 2022, 12:47 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - August 01, 2022, 03:11 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - August 01, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - August 02, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - August 03, 2022, 06:40 AM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - August 03, 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - August 03, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Agana - August 07, 2022, 12:24 PM
RE: Legends were once Alive and Breathing - by Rodyn - August 07, 2022, 01:52 PM