Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
He saw a brightening in her gaze at his packs name. Which made his smile brighten in return, granted it was already pretty bright.

He was proud of his village. Adored all of them. Though at her mention of Sialuk he frowned.

Well met Meerkat. Kukutux moonwoman is well. Sialuk has gone on a spirit journey we have not seen her for some time. Though she was hail and hesrty when she left. Moonwan takes care of village and Stratos and callyope and Mojag.

Rodyn smiled at her again. I am a hunter. I trade my services of hunting and other skills for things we need, stories, that kind of thing. Some traders will offer to father children for honor and females, but I do not offer that particular service.

He almost added anymore, but he never had though it had been on the table. Now he was simply a hunter. He did not fear her judgement if she had been a part of Kuktuxs village she would be a little aware of their vustoms at least.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Rodyn - September 02, 2022, 03:11 PM