Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,375 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn smiled though it was a bit lopsided. He was not to say. But he didn't wish to make this wolf think he was doing it for no good reason. Instead he thought on it.

It is a price I must pay to secure a future that lies in my heart.

His mind wandered to Samani. His ocean wolf. The moonwoman's daughter and the wolf that had captured him. He still didn't know what would come of this, but he wanted to prove that he was true, that he could provide and love. And that he had chosen her, even if she did not wish to choose him. Though she seeemed to like him all the same.

He smiled down at the tiny thing in her paw. Is it true that creatures leave in these? And that they can come in all colors. I must find one at least the color of the ocean when the sun touches it. The way it glows. It matches the eyes of someone dear to me.

He smiled at her with the truth in his eyes. Have you ever wanted something so bad Miss. Meerkat, that you were willing to do anything for it, even if what you wanted could possibly not happen?
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Rodyn - September 05, 2022, 01:53 PM