Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,639 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn had more than enough and he didn't mind sharing the spoils. After all. Heph had helped him hunt many of the creatures he had needed thus far. She was a fast friend and a good wolf as far as he was concerned.

Sage nod. Furs are nice come winter time. You know how to dry it out?

Rodyn hadn't even thought of pups, but he knew he had many antlers at least three sets. So he was not in need.

Rodyn chuckled. It took me a long time, and i still have much to get. And I have to wrestle sun man come soon. He is a formidable wolf. We shall see if I can beat him. I doubt it truly, but I will try and do my best. I'm not much of a wrestling kind of wolf.

A warmth stole into his face and across his yellow eyes and he gave a quick nod. I'll take the help, you have proven time and time again to be both a good friend and avid hunter. You can be a hunting partner anytime. Far as I'm concerned.

She had truly shown him the worth of others. Hunting in tandem with her had been quite fun, truly. He had enjoyed it.

that was mighty kind of you. Sounds like good friends if you stayed an helped them. They amenable to trades. Perhaps I can visit come spring.

Rodyn frowned wondering briefly if it was Void she had met. What was his name?

It sounded like Void, but it also could have been T.K. though at the name of the pack he didn't know if that was the same pack, but he knew the territory and he shuddered.

Oh i've heard of redtail rise i think. If it's the pack i visited in my travels. I arrived at their borders to trade. Set up well enough away. A younger wolf, pup age came alone spoke real nice with me. Then suddenly he shouted intruder and i was set upon before i could even get a word in edgewise and i wasn't even near the borders. They had to cross their own borders to get a piece of me.

he motioned at the shoulder, that was now scarred.
Messages In This Thread
Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 22, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 24, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 24, 2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 26, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 26, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 27, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 27, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 28, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 28, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 30, 2022, 11:04 AM