Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,639 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn smiled at her. It has been awhile and yet you know very well how to do so. The fish will eat the smaller bits, though I will tell you. If you can find some berries? Try a treat of the tallow and the berries. It is delicious and I think you'd like it well enough.

He remembered fondly the day that Kukutux moonwoman had shared this treat with him. It had been tasty and one of his most treasured memories.

Rodyn had to wrestle the girl he wished ot marry's father. To prove his balance as a male of moonglow. He was needing to be tested. To show his mettle in ways that pressed his fortitude and his drive. Prove his was man enough for Samani.

Rodyn chuckled. Sun man is Aiolos, but he is leader of our clan. His mate is moonwoman for her pale white fur and the mountain name. He is Sun man for his fur like mine.

He smiled and dipped hi smuzzle. Thank you.

Rodyn frowned in thought. I don't know that one. I thought perhaps you meant a longer named Void. He can be rough around the edges and mean, but he has always treated me respectfully. Though his opinion of woman if you ask me is lacking and he needs one to knock him in his teeth for it. And despite our clear differences he has proven to be a good friend to me. But caution is needed.

Most packs are not like that. Were you to stay well away from their borders they leave you alone, this one was different and perhaps it was the youth who caused the upheaval.

He slowly worked the pelt off and the pieces Heph had wanted and offered them to her. You pick how much meat you want and I will help you take it to wherever you wish it to go.
Messages In This Thread
Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 22, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 24, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 24, 2022, 09:15 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 26, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 26, 2022, 04:37 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 27, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 27, 2022, 05:32 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 28, 2022, 11:57 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 28, 2022, 06:13 PM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Heph - October 30, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: Antlers and Hooves - by Rodyn - October 30, 2022, 11:04 AM