Dragoncrest Cliffs this guy is a weightlifter, but i can bench an entire continental shelf
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord lifted an arm and feigned to shield himself from the seaspray off of his son’s pelt. The seaman grinned, his heart warmed by Stingray’s words. “Och, she be known’ ye very wheel, I see,” he said, a teasing laugh woven into his speech.

The change in his son wasn’t lost to Njord. Stingray was more man than boy, their blue eyes almost level with one another. He had exchanged his puppy roundness for leaner angles, but Njord could spy a similar softness his mother possessed… or maybe it was the golden fur that made Njord see Meerkat in his boy’s face. As a strapping lad of eight months old, the seafather knew he was not yet done filling out.

“Of course, lad” Njord exclaimed pluckily, happy that one of his children wanted to be around him. “I was on my way tae patrol our border with Ankyra Sound. That area oft needs defendin’.” He watched Ray’s expression to gauge his interest and turned, ready to set off.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!