Ouroboros Spine bravery comes first
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,362 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn is pleased to see the huntress Shikoba. His own tail returning her greeting. There was great care in his heart for the mother, and he hoped that someday, he could bring her son back to her. And he hoped whereever the young hunter Mojag was, he was healthy and happy.

Rodyn took his spot next to her a small smile on his maw. It has. I left and I missed it greatly, both the pack and all of you. It is good to be home now.

As a youngling he had left his family, and here in this place he was more at home than he had ever been. He loved the people that made up their home, and he loved their home. It was good to be of Moonglow and it's pack mates.

Rodyn didn't understand how it all worked. He and Samani had never spoken of their intentions. It had just been something he had wanted and he was to do what was needed in order to ask to court her, to explain to her that he wanted more than casual friendship or something else.

You are a great hunter, and honorable friend to moonglow. Moonwoman has honored you and I cannot imagine anyone else to be star hunter, but you.

He had assumed it would be Kigipigak that would take up the mantle of Sivullik, but he was surprised, when it was not to be so. He stared at her surprised and then awed. He bowed his head quickly a small smile on his face, cheeks ruddy.

You honor me Lady Shikoba. I will do my best to be a good Sivullik for our pack mates and you.
Messages In This Thread
bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 13, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 09:44 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 13, 2022, 10:46 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 13, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 14, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 14, 2022, 08:14 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 14, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 03:37 PM
RE: bravery comes first - by Rodyn - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM