Dragoncrest Cliffs Some feathers I stole from the birds
Rivenwood
Leaf
Gentle doesn't mean weak
890 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
If you want someone else to take this, since we already have one I will delete :) And I am using creative freedom. Roza taught him sea things, so I feel he would at least know what these were. <3

Etienne had been trying to give his sister her own space. Though he was young yet, he knew that his behavior and how he wanted his family always be right there wasn't normal. He wasn't normal in any way, shape or form. He felt vibrations in the ground, and from wolves. Could read emotions well, loud noises hurt his ears. He couldn't even howl himself, without hurting his ears, but he hadn't seen Suzu for a bit, and it rankled. So with swift movements, he loped towards the shore. That is where she usually was.

Prickly feelings lit up his back as he walked along the beach and saw the strange blobs of something. There was no answer that came quickly, at first glance, but as he studied and stared, a creature that Granme had told him of, kept coming to the surface of his mind.

Jellyfish. He shuddered.

Then he saw Suzu. She was limping and his brotherly protectiveness went into overdrive. He spurred himself forward, and met her at the water's edge.

Suzu! You okay? W'y you limpin like dis? Let me see, did you touch de jelly fish.

He didn't move her paw from the surf, because he knew that the saltwater probably eased it some, but he would have liked a better look at it, to see what he could do.
Messages In This Thread
Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 19, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 21, 2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 12:35 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 22, 2022, 09:51 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 22, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 23, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 23, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 24, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 25, 2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 25, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 27, 2022, 05:58 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Suzu - November 28, 2022, 02:20 PM
RE: Some feathers I stole from the birds - by Etienne - November 28, 2022, 02:29 PM