Lion Head Mesa Atum
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
659 Posts
Ooc — anon
it was not jakoul! her heart ached to know it, and to hear her name and all of her titles be announced to the stranger. 
still, toula smiled at the man. the fellahin had introduced her, and so she did not repeat them to the mazoi thinking that it might insult him to think he would not remember them. no, not yet! I am pleased to remedy such a travesty today, the young Amiirad said, her smile not yet leaving her lips. his voice was like the rocks that she could not budge! the way her skin felt when she pushed up against it. coarse, perhaps harsh.
but not unpleasant. for it also called to mind the stones she sunbathed upon! 
his eyes were one of the lovelies things that she had seen. she was riveted by them! but he had asked how he might serve her this day, and toula admitted to him the work that she did this hour.
I seek precious trinkets for our Iset, toula revealed, tail stirring behind her to speak Her name. her voice was reverent. would you... like to help me? she invited, tone full of hope. she did not know this mazoi well, but she hoped to! her own voice was the stirring of flowers in the wind, with the warmth and sweetness of honey.
Messages In This Thread
Atum - by Bayek - November 15, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: Atum - by Toula - December 22, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: Atum - by Bayek - January 04, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: Atum - by Toula - January 06, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: Atum - by Bayek - January 15, 2023, 01:36 AM
RE: Atum - by Toula - January 19, 2023, 11:44 AM
RE: Atum - by Bayek - January 19, 2023, 08:11 PM
RE: Atum - by Toula - January 20, 2023, 09:12 AM