Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
968 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
You are the best <3 Could we fade here?

Jorunn’s words elicited a wan smile from the red-tail, lips gently turned like the curve of a whalebone. He appreciated her sentiments. They went straight to his heart.

He pressed into her touch. A quiet fell over Njord as he turned inward while he reflected upon his own memories anew. His heart felt broken. Pieces missing. As if he had chipped off the part that represented Meares Island and cast it into the sea. With it went his childhood. His birth family. His father.

As for the rest? Well, that was broken too. But it was healing. New things were filling the hole that had been sundered. Time with Swordfish and Stingray. Rhaegal. Nessa. The possibility of children in the spring.

Njord practiced gratitude for this.

“’Tis you who I should thank,” Njord said. “For listenin’.” For many others hadn’t even asked.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - November 19, 2022, 03:28 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - November 20, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - November 21, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - November 25, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - January 14, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - January 18, 2023, 02:09 AM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - January 20, 2023, 09:37 PM