Altar of Twilight There is no reconciliation
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Okay since this is getting a lot of tracks through it. We'll have moonglow find her and take her home. @Kivaluk @Chakliux Delaney if you want me to delete this and let you find her first let me know. :)

They had left the fields behind them and had traveled on their search for Tulukiri. Sooner than he had realized, Rodyin smelled the she wolf of Moonglow and with it the scent of acrid cat. And he froze, head lifted, nose twitching, ears forward.

Narrowed yellow eyes and he watched. Chakliux, Kivaluk be careful I smell cougar. Be on your guard.

In the midst of it was other scents for other wolves, but they were faint. Rodyn moved forward in a stalking motion and what he saw would forever haunt him. It made the bile in his stomach roll and pitch. She was there, but her body and pelt so ruined that there was no life that dared to peek from her closed eyes.

Rodyn fought the urge to puke. He looked around them. The other wolves scents were here, but none near enough the body so those that had found and moved away.

Rodyn studied her sad form and sighed. Should they bury her here or try and find a way to take her home. He would wait for the others to weigh in, but he looked on with Sad Eyes. Though he kept his gaze moving around making sure the cougar wouldn't return.
Messages In This Thread
There is no reconciliation - by Tulukiri - January 27, 2023, 08:29 PM
RE: There is no reconciliation - by Chickadee - January 28, 2023, 03:07 AM
RE: There is no reconciliation - by Maia - January 30, 2023, 01:47 PM
RE: There is no reconciliation - by Rodyn - January 30, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: There is no reconciliation - by Chakliux - January 30, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: There is no reconciliation - by Kivaluk - February 01, 2023, 06:18 AM
RE: There is no reconciliation - by Rodyn - February 09, 2023, 06:44 PM