Moonspear suvaluk ⦕
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
He would help her carry the many gifts to her daughter’s ulaq.

“Ah’ve never lived or traveled so far inland,” Njord said. He was a coastal man… an acolyte of the sea and her islands. “But I look forward tae ken Moonspear as Sialuk does.” His eyes grew thoughtful. Appreciative. Meerkat and her friend would show him what it meant to be a wolf of the mountains. After all, hadn’t his ancestors once ruled a glacier in the Taiga?

Moonspear and Moonglow were intrinsically connected, and it appeared Njord’s presumptions were correct. Meerkat was like family to Kukutux. “Ah’m glad,” the man hummed. “Ah ken it t’was that pink stone ye gave me which opened my heart tae recognize love when it showed itself.” What a good memory! “We are expectin’ our second litter,” he added proudly.

Then his smile turned melancholic. “Tha last weeks ‘av not been easy on our family.” The complications with Sapphique's Roja. Swordfish! He hadn’t even admitted Sobo’s death to his wife yet. “Meerkat could use support an’ love from ye. It’s good she’s surrounded by her kin.” And maybe Njord needed that feeling, too.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 01, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 01, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 09, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 12, 2023, 07:56 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 20, 2023, 09:10 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 28, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - March 19, 2023, 04:27 PM