Laird*
971 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Yay! I was hoping you would reply!

what has happened, njord?

The complex look on the man’s face telegraphed it was not an easy subject for him to talk about.

He spared Kukutux the political nuances of his falling out with Chacal and the rest of the Roja. The toll that it took on Meerkat.

“A bear attacked Sapphique,” he explained to the moonwoman in a low voice. “Tha pack’s Jade was killed.” Sobo. His child. Njord concealed this, too. "The others..." his voiced tailed. What fate called the rest? For Erzulie. For Mireille?

“We fled with our son, Stingray… but couldnae find our other son, Swordfish. ‘E ‘ad been mauled by tha same monster weeks prior. His tracks led away from Dragoncrest… we ‘ope he is out there, somewhere. Alive.”

“She calls for ‘im every morning,” Njord added, the gentle roll of his brogue became flat and sobered.

But then, Kukutux’s information was like a spark in the night. “Rhaegal!” Njord exclaimed. “My brother’s boy. My nephew. He was livin’ in Sapphique, but I ‘ad not seen ‘im since before tha bear…” There was a sense of relief to know that, perhaps, the Sveijarn had heard his kin’s call. “Ah’m so glad…” that he lives. “An’ he is engaged!” Fresh relief flowed through the redtail.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 01, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 06:10 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 01, 2023, 07:27 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 01, 2023, 11:26 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 09, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 12, 2023, 07:56 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - February 20, 2023, 09:10 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Kukutux - February 28, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: suvaluk ⦕ - by Njord - March 19, 2023, 04:27 PM