Moonspear Neighbors and friends
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,375 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
The first hunter couldn't offer much in ways of emotional balmings. He just wasn't that good at that kind of stuff, but he could move on from the topic. Could offer kindness.

Rodyn chuckled. The pelt, you tear it from the deer. I can show you this sometime if you like, but you tear it at different places, teeth and claws carefully. Then you strip the meat from it. You can dry it. The fatty parts if really good with berries. Then you put it in the river, weighed down by rocks for a little while. The fish will eat the left over bits. Then you lay it in sun, rocks on edges to stretch it and just let it dry. Moonwoman and Moonglow taught me.

He motioned at the pouches with gentle paws. The pouches. I used rabbit fur, rock, and sharp bones, or rocks to make the holes. Sometimes porcupine quills will work and then just pulled willow through with teeth. It gets stuck in your teeth, but it makes it nice. The dye is just certain berries it will fade with time.

The last part was his most favorite and he gently moved one of the noisemakers around. This one is just willow branches and bones. I would wrap them around each other and pull tight with my teeth and a large rock or round a tree.

Rodyn pressed forward some of the items. Take what you want friend. These are gifts from me to you all.
Messages In This Thread
Neighbors and friends - by Rodyn - February 12, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Njord - February 15, 2023, 04:07 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Rodyn - February 15, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Njord - February 20, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Rodyn - February 21, 2023, 07:21 AM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Njord - February 21, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Rodyn - February 21, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Njord - February 21, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Rodyn - February 21, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: Neighbors and friends - by Njord - March 21, 2023, 02:20 PM