Ocean's Breath Plateau The truth of the matter
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,334 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Okay IC is not the same as OOC. You can't control how other wolves see your wolf. It just can't be done. They all ahve their own personalities and their rpers write them true to form. That being said. Rodyn is not angry. But he is a leader and if another wolf brings something to him, he had to at least touch base on it. Because it's what a good leader does. Please don't take it personally. IT's not meant as that.

Rodyn listened with ears forward and no words for a moment. He had nothing to say yet. He was weighing his friends words and going over what Heph had said as well.

I understand Void. And I have seen growth in you and I told her as much. But I must still speak with you, you understand? I'm a leader I have responsibilities to all the wolves that have pledged themselves to Moontide.

Rodyn nodded. I know you have. I believe it just made her nervous. Before you changed you would have been a wolf that could have hurt her? Do you understand? She was a lone wolf for a long time too. So there are going to be growing pains both ways? You understand?

Rodyn furrowed his brow. Maybe it is just a matter of misunderstanding. You should make sure that you say fight not force to mate, because that word choice makes anyone think, well very bad things.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
The truth of the matter - by Rodyn - March 15, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Void - March 16, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Rodyn - March 16, 2023, 04:42 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Void - March 17, 2023, 08:55 AM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Rodyn - March 17, 2023, 05:09 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Void - March 18, 2023, 07:40 AM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Rodyn - March 18, 2023, 07:46 AM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Void - March 18, 2023, 03:00 PM
RE: The truth of the matter - by Rodyn - March 19, 2023, 01:37 AM