Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,387 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn would have done his best to get his bride price done, but he knew he wouldn't have gotten it done as quickly with her or Void's help honestly. HE had been blessed on his journey that was for sure. And now too.

Rodyn smiled. I look forward to it. I love little ones.

He didn't mind having little's under foot either. As a matter of fact he preferred it truthfully. They were growing and building a good future here.

Rodyn shook his head. Samani and I will not step into anyone's relationship unless it is needed. I will of course protect those if their mate becomes not who they thought. But we will not help you choose, unless you'd like our help. I did want to speak with Moonwoman about using some of her matchmaking skills for our members if you are interested in that. But I will wait until her newest moon and sun children are born.

He chuckled. I think you would make a fine mother, Heph. If that is what you want. All we ask is that we make sure all of us that the pack is in a good place to support little bellies.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Rodyn - March 25, 2023, 05:02 PM