Ocean's Breath Plateau That makes your worst day feel like your birthday
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,387 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was glad that Heph had decided to stay with them. But he hoped that she didn't change her plans just for them. That felt as if it would be an unkindness and an unfairness of them if she had. Though Heph was of strong mind, he'd doubt she wouldn't tell him or Samani if she felt strange about it all.

Rodyn nodded. I think it's a good idea, both for our pack and because you like to travel. I hope you know Heph that we would never ask you to give up the roving spirit you have. It is your home here, but we won't keep you in it's borders.

A good natured smile at her and an affirmative nod. Hoping she realized. He wasn't telling her to leave, he was telling her they would never ask her not too. She liked to travel and scout and see new things.

When i was on my bride price journey I would take meat or furs to the borders and I would explain what I was doing, like I did with you. And I offered my services as a hunter or to give what I had.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: That makes your worst day feel like your birthday - by Rodyn - March 29, 2023, 07:14 AM