Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,039 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

Do you want rolls or block style I know this is asking a lot, but I would really prefer no one else jumped in. I know how others tend to do. And when it's a fight like this i can't focus if there are more than one. 

The girl was dumb as hell if she thought he'd take her back to his pack, because he would never endanger them in that way. And he smelled nothing like them. He had been in water most of the day. He had tried to ignore her, had been trying to go around her. What did she fucking expect running around for all to smell her.

But he didn't run or speak this time. he met her with gaping jaws and sharp claws. He aimed for her head, her eyes, her ears. Her throat. He used his height and his weight to his advantage. Did she really want to play, fine. He was angry, and he was on edge and she hated him for no reason other than he was a man. He hoped he could rip her throat out and stuff it back into her maw. At the moment at least. He'd regret his action later, probably.

Growls and snarls rent the air.
Messages In This Thread
grangou a [m] - by Mireille - April 04, 2023, 04:33 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Arric - April 07, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Mireille - April 07, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Arric - April 07, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Mireille - April 07, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Arric - April 07, 2023, 06:47 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Mireille - April 07, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Arric - April 07, 2023, 07:12 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Mireille - April 07, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: grangou a [m] - by Arric - April 07, 2023, 07:58 PM