Ankyra Sound well i didn't do it
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The pale waif was in the most foul of moods today -- and it reflected in her stormy countenance. Earlier she had come across more coyote tracks -- this time too close to the heart of Ankyra for comfort. Caiaphas had stared at the tracks a long time -- they were small, female -- and followed them to the beach where the sea had swallowed all signs of the coyote's passing.

Scowling -- and much to proud to admit she had been stumped -- Caiaphas slumped down onto the sand in resignation. She was not in this posture long before she saw a familiar form sleekly emerge and depart from the shadowed wood-line -- and she would have paid little mind to the Amazon were it not for the wolf that followed behind. Caiaphas rose into a sitting position and watched them as they came closer, her expression now molded into one of polite interest. It was not often (if ever) that a new male was indoctrinated into the clan -- and Caiaphas entertained briefly the idea that the male had yet to realize what was in store for him.

Smoothly the skeletal menace rose and drifted towards them, her posture neutral. "What tidings there, Tethys?" She asked peculiarly, her voice almost dreamy as she stared blatantly at the male.

Messages In This Thread
well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 14, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 15, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Aktaiê - October 17, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Tethys - October 18, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Nishu Inte - October 19, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: well i didn't do it - by Caiaphas - October 21, 2014, 02:39 PM