Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
970 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Totally good! I lol’d at the internet dial-up tone

Like Stingray, Njord would be lying if he said he completely followed everything Alaric described the medicinal plants. Some sounded more precarious in their prescription than others and Njord would’ve hated to bring something that he couldn’t articulate the dosage, and so he listened closely.

Then he recited an abbreviated list back to Alaric to make sure he had it all straight.

Njord and Stingray picked through the vibrant stones and selected three for gifts. Their value reminded him of the pink stone Kukutux had gifted him so long ago.

“The rabbit skin will be enough,” he assured Alaric. “When Stingray an’ I return, we will hunt large game an’ bring its pelt tae ye in thanks.” It was only fair. “Maybe then, ye can show us ‘ow tae cure it. And where tae find these herbs so that we may ‘elp ye fill yer stores.”

The picture in Njord’s mind was a peaceful one and he looked forward to the season ahead.

For now, he looked at the goods laid out before him. “Ah ken Moontide will appreciate these gifts. Thank ye, Alaric. Can ye show us how to wrap it all?”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
two moons - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: two moons - by Alaric - April 24, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: two moons - by Njord - April 24, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: two moons - by Alaric - April 25, 2023, 06:51 AM
RE: two moons - by Stingray - April 25, 2023, 07:49 AM
RE: two moons - by Njord - April 25, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: two moons - by Alaric - April 25, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: two moons - by Njord - April 29, 2023, 12:36 PM